What we do:
Treyd is dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. To get there, we need exceptional UI/UX designers—people like you.
We’re moving fast and growing fast. We’re modern, open and flexible. We offer a kind, stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
Let’s be honest. You’d be joining our team at an early stage. But we know you’ll thrive in an environment where you have a major impact on our business and our culture.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the awesome partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters. We think you’re a heavy hitter too. Or a soft, controlled but steady hitter. You know yourself best.
Anyway, we’re hiring across all areas. We need a strong product and design team and we need you to own the design and interactivity of our platform. SaaS experience is a plus—but not a must.
Let’s write the next chapter in the story of innovative financing together…
To succeed in the role as Head of Sales UK you should have a strong sales background with the experience and ability to operate strategically as well as hands-on. If you have a background within sales towards B2B or D2C brands, that would further improve your chances of early success.
What you would do:
The Head of Sales UK will be responsible for all revenue generation in the region through growing and managing a team of high-performing Sales and Partner Managers. The Head of Sales is ultimately accountable for successfully aligning all commercial functions in the region to reach its revenue goals.
What we expect from you:
A collaborative individual with a startup mentality that will go from actively onboarding early customers to excellent lead generation management with the aim of building, developing and retaining an effective sales team around you. Best suited to a driven individual who is high-growth and efficient in their approach to sales and revenue generation.
- Ability to design sales strategy for target market for B2B lead generation
- Management of Sales team and proven track record of building successful sales teams
- Management of budget and forecast
- Proactive research and identification of sales leads through your own client contacts and available data sources
- Ability and experience of managing outbound cold calls and email partners
- Develop a pipeline of active leads by prospecting, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts
- Consistently and regularly use CRM software (Hubspot) to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years. You will be the second hire in the UK and your success will allow you to build out your team and manage our largest geography to date.
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee stock options
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent angel investors.