What we do:
Treyd is dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need exceptional UI/UX designers—people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters. We think you’re a heavy hitter too. Or a soft, controlled but steady hitter. You know yourself best.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
Right now we’re in the process of building a strong product and design team and we need you to own the design and interactivity of our platform. To succeed in the role as Product designer you should have a strong design background with the experience and ability to take ownership of the UI/UX design and the interactivity aspects of the Treyd platform. If you have a background from SaaS companies, that would further improve your chances of early success.
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UX/UI designer to join our team and create the best possible user experience for our customers. You have a team player mentality and preferably a SaaS and/or marketplace background. You will work closely with the product manager and alongside a team of talented engineers, business analysts and other stakeholders in a cross functional squad. Our platform is focused on desktop use. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting startup that is growing fast and shape the future of the product.
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Run design ideation meetings
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Sharing your ideas and knowledge within and outside the design team
- Collaborate with local as well as remote team members
- Validate your concepts (e.g. in user tests or internally)
- Improve the copywriting
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Thinking about the big picture as much as having an eye for detail
Who you are:
- Strong understanding of user experience and user design research
- 4+ years in a digital experience or UI design across a number of projects
- Experience in maintaining, documenting and evolving product design
- Sketching, rapid and high-fidelity prototyping
- Expert in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD (or similar)
- Experience in developing a SaaS or B2B product or service
- Running user tests and evaluating results
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional agile teams and with user-centric methods
- Find customer journey mapping and facilitating workshops is a natural way
- Are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required and Swedish is plus.
If this sounds like just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you like right now
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
- Startup style and mentality
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent investors.
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.