What we do:
Treyd is dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need an exceptional Credit analyst — people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters. We think you’re a heavy hitter too. Or a soft, controlled but steady hitter. You know yourself best.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
We are now looking for a self-driven Credit Analyst to strengthen our Credit Department in Sweden. As a Credit Analyst you will play a valuable role in conducting credit analysis for new and existing clients in Treyd´s rapidly growing portfolio of companies. You will work closely with the Commercial team, Product team and our Data Specialists, supporting our ambitious goal of freeing up working capital and helping companies to grow, with the usage of data.
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for a Credit analyst to join our team and help us with our Underwriting process. Treyd has developed its own credit model on which credit decisions to a large extent are based. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting startup that is growing fast and shape the future of the product.
- Conduct risk adjusted credit analysis for new and existing clients in the Nordics and in other countries
- Suggest ratings and limits for our customers and prospects.
- Monitor Treyd’s Portfolio, helping to develop new methods and make sure that our portfolio continues to have a good performance.
- Work closely with our IT team to generate data that will be used for monitoring our portfolio and be involved in developing our Credit underwriting process.
- Actively share company and industry knowledge with relevant stakeholders.
- Deal with invoices, reschedules and loan agreements.
Who you are:
- Relevant university degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance or Statistics.
- Previous experience in Credit analysis is an advantage.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make relevant conclusions.
- You are a committed team player with a can-do attitude, and have an ambition to succeed in what you do.
- Flexibility is core, since the company is growing and new challenges are part of our reality. Periodically intensity will be high with the need to meet tight deadlines.
- You are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required and any Nordic language is a plus.
If this sounds like just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you like right now
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
- Startup style and mentality
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent investors.
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.