What we do:
Treyd is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need exceptional Senior Frontend Engineers—people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having a high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
Right now we’re in the process of building a strong product team and we need you to own the frontend development of our platform. To succeed in the role as Senior Frontend Engineer, you should have a strong engineering background with the experience and ability to take ownership of the frontend development and the interactivity aspects of the Treyd platform. If you have a background from SaaS companies, that would further improve your chances of early success.
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team and create the best possible user experience for our customers. You have a team player mentality and preferably a SaaS and/or marketplace background. You will work closely with the CTO, Product manager and alongside a team of talented engineers, developers, business analysts and other stakeholders in a cross functional squad. Our platform is focused on desktop use. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting startup that is growing fast and shape the future of the product.
You will join a talented team and take a lead role in designing our strategy and delivering a first class Customer Experience and enable excellent frontend development practice.
The initial focus will be on creating the Treyd UI 2.0 and building out the new Treyd design system, useful UI abstractions, build and developer tooling, support and training. You will be working with a multitude of projects to bring your ideas through to fruition. You'll be highly independent and autonomous and as a Senior Engineer within the company, you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.
- Take an active role in product development of our platform and push new product directions.
- Implement the UI and engineer the experience of the application
- Work within our current technical stack (Python Django & GCP).
- Enhance our practice in continuous integration, test automation and continuous deployment.
- Mentor other members of the team to grow our skill base.
Who you are:
- Experience with some or all of Typescript, Hasura, Docker, Hooks, Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Styled Components, design systems, Storybook, React Query
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX, Websockets and JSON
- Experience building and maintaining cross-platform / responsive web-application UI
- Experience working with backend developers to design and consume web APIs
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library, Cypress or similar
- Experience delivering software in a CI/CD environment with robust automated testing
- Experience with Python/Django and the ability to work server-side would make you stand out
- You have the capacity to work autonomously in a rapidly changing environment.
Experience in developing a SaaS or B2B product or service
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional agile teams and with user-centric methods
- Devops tools experience (Git, Jira, Linear, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Familiar with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required and Swedish is a plus.
If this sounds like just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you like right now
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
- Startup style and mentality
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent investors.
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.