What we do:
Treyd is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need exceptional Devops Engineers—people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having a high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
About the role:
- Maintain and optimise our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems CI/CD and make sure that all the processes, people, and tools work in sync.
- Design and implement new requirements for cloud-native software.
- Design and Maintain Kubernetes workflows and services.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to the infrastructure.
- Maintain and write our IaC using Terraform
Experience with Kubernetes is a must
- Experience with Google Cloud is a must
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Experience with fintech is a huge plus
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of Terraform
- Good knowledge shell scripting
- 3 years of experience
If this sounds like just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you like right now
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
- Startup style and mentality
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent investors.
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.