Treyd is a fast-growing fintech company and our team is passionate about bringing financial opportunities to companies who import products.
Founded in 2019, Treyd provides BNPL services for international supply chains. It pays suppliers and gives companies 120 days to pay the balance. It aims to free up capital for a business so that they can instead invest in growth.
What we do:
Treyd is dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need an exceptional Data operator for Credit & AML — people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger—we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters. We think you’re a heavy hitter too. Or a soft, controlled but steady hitter. You know yourself best.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
As a Data operator for Credit & AML, you will play a valuable role in dealing with data by transposing financial statements data from different countries in different languages to our Credit Risk model within our internal systems. You will work closely with the Credit team in different countries to help with daily routines which not only includes dealing with Financial data, but also with AML data.
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
About the role:
Treyd has developed its own credit model on which credit decisions to a large extent are based. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting startup that is growing fast and shape the future of the product.
- Help our Credit team to transpose accounting data from files to our systems.
- Follow-up on monitoring the portfolio, by adding customers and beneficial owners to our daily screening.
- Conduct risk adjusted credit analysis for new and existing clients.
- Monitor Treyd’s Portfolio, helping to develop new methods and make sure that our portfolio continues to have a good performance.
- Work closely with our IT team to generate data that will be used for monitoring our portfolio and be involved in developing our Credit underwriting process.
- Deal with invoices, reschedules and loan agreements
Who you are
- Relevant university degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance or Statistics.
- Previous experience in Credit analysis and data handling is an advantage.
- You are a committed team player with a can-do attitude, and have an ambition to succeed in what you do.
- Flexibility is core, since the company is growing and new challenges are part of our reality. Periodically intensity will be high with the need to meet tight deadlines.
- You are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required.
If this sounds like just about everything you want to do, don’t hesitate. We want to meet you like right now
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion