What we do:
Treyd is dedicated to helping eCommerce companies that sell actual goods grow as fast as software companies. With our Buy now, Pay later (BNPL) solution we provide our customers with short-term financing to pay their suppliers so that they can scale and unlock their full potential. To achieve our goals, we need an exceptional AML Specialist - people like you.
We’re expanding into new markets where we’re more than the challenger - we’ll be the strong partner that will propel awesome companies into established heavy hitters. We think you’re a heavy hitter too. Or a soft, controlled but steady hitter. You know yourself best.
You’d be joining our team at an early stage, but we have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and a game-changing product. We need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
We are now looking for a self-driven AML Specialist to strengthen our Credit and Risk Department. Treyd is committed to fight and prevent financial crime at all times, and we are on the lookout for risk oriented people who want to be part of a network of specialists, building the future of Treyd’s risk management.
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires you to perform thorough analysis and make quick - well informed decisions? Then this position is for you!
Treyd is a modern, open and fast growing company and we offer both a stimulating and supportive environment. So whoever you are and whoever you aspire to be, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Pre-screen potential customers, which includes verifying documents, applicants’ credit history and financial information as well as screening for PEP/RCA involvement, adverse media and sanctions list.
- Gather and analyse data for potential patterns identification.
- Own and uphold our KYC and AML standards, identifying red flags in customer applications which might indicate potential fraud attempts, money-laundering or financial issues.
- Suggest improvements to monitoring processes, risk ratings and review/investigation routines to improve detection and also make us more efficient.
- Take further ownership of your work through projects which add value and allow Treyd to reach its goals
- Work closely with the broader team in order to ensure that we maintain our high KYC and AML standards.
What you’ll need
- An eye for details and excellent analytical capabilities.
- The ability to process large quantities of data and detect anomalies.
- To be a solution oriented and street smart person with an interest in risk, law proceedings and e-commerce/banking.
- To enjoy a structured way of working and always put great emphasis on quality. A team player mindset, thriving when working in a highly challenging, ever-changing environment. To be used to communicating with people cross-functionally.
- You are a confident communicator and are able to articulate ideas verbally and in writing. English is required and any Nordic language is a plus.
- General knowledge of AML and Fraud is well regarded.
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously. Questions or want to know more? We offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. Your role will make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on the business.
What we offer:
Treyd offers a unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling one of the most promising and fast-growing fintechs in recent years.
- Competitive compensation package
- Premium office space with the option of hybrid remote
- Startup style and mentality
Treyd is backed by international VC as well as prominent investors.
Treyd is an equal opportunity employer It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills and experience regardless of age, gender, identity, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.