Treyd is rapidly scaling and we’re all about supporting others on their growth journeys. We’re a fast-growing B2B fintech pioneer that helps consumer goods companies supercharge their growth with our pivotal offering: a buy-now-pay-later solution that removes the pain of paying suppliers upfront. And it’s not just about the dough – we enable a shift to more sustainable freight options with less CO2 emissions. Win win win.
Our growth-hungry customers are well matched in our team of Treydsters. We’re currently 40 spirits with moonshot ambitions, spread across offices in Stockholm, London and Cairo – and the next stops are TBD. By joining now you will set the course for the adventures ahead together with your supporting teammates.
This is a new role who will add more superhero skills to our recently formed marketing team of three, which means you will have a significant influence on the team as well as the company's success. You will with true passion and ownership ensure that we are present in relevant paid digital channels, which includes testing and reviewing new channels.
The skills to succeed:
Proven track record of running and optimizing successful paid advertising campaigns
- Hands-on with deep knowledge of several of our most common paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Experienced in programmatic ad campaigns
- On top of ad tools, their changes and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to process and draw conclusions from as well as present those insights
- SEM knowledge in order to manage agency relationship
- Experimenting and testing new tactics
- Plan, setup, monitor and optimize all paid campaigns
- Tracking and reporting all marketing activities
- Responsible for paid channel mix
- Optimize budget spend
- A/B testing
- Owning media agency relationship for programmatic ads
The traits to thrive:
- We value your passion and can-do attitude!
- You’re motivated by working in a startup environment where processes and ways of working are a work in progress
- You are not afraid to try new ideas and tactics
- Internal politics and bureaucracy is not part of your DNA
- You value accountability, collaboration and strive to give and receive constructive feedback on the go
What we offer:
A vibrant, fun and challenging workplace with ambitious plans for the future.
Being part of the journey from an early stage, setting the foundation and culture together with the rest of the Treyd family.
Flexible approach and high speed with a dog-loving office at the corner of Regeringsgatan/Hamngatan in Stockholm.