Treyd is rapidly scaling and we’re all about supporting others on their growth journeys. We’re a fast-growing B2B fintech pioneer that helps consumer goods companies supercharge their growth with our pivotal offering: a buy-now-pay-later solution that removes the pain of paying suppliers upfront. And it’s not just about the dough – we enable a shift to more sustainable freight options with less CO2 emissions. Win win win.
Our growth-hungry customers are well matched in our team of Treydsters. We’re currently 50 spirits with moonshot ambitions, spread across offices in Stockholm, London and Cairo – and the next stops are TBD. By joining now you will set the course for the adventures ahead together with your supporting teammates.
Our Cairo team of 20 employees has grown by more than 50% during the past 6 months, and this tech savvy team should continue to grow extensively. That is why we are now looking for a star to our People team who can proactively source, attract and retain great talents with focus on Egypt.
The skills to succeed:
We are looking for a passionate team member with a strong business mindset. Years of experience will not be the most important aspect - but rather the cultural and commercial fit, as we are on a scale-up journey that will require a 10 out of 10 collaboration with everyone involved in all our geographies.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Hands-on researching and recruitment experience from tech recruitment in Egypt, preferably from a well reputed recruitment agency and a tech startup/scaleup
- Great communication skills and fluency both in Arabic and English
- No problem to pick up the phone and cold-call a prospect (i.e. not "only" sending DMs on LinkedIn) every now and then
- A genuine interest in tech and people
- An ambassador in giving and receiving constructive and positive feedback cross levels and teams
- Strong analytical ability who learns fast and thrives in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment
- A pragmatic mindset as you easily get along with different people and at the same time can challenge the status quo with your point of view in a humble yet confident way
- A strong sense of accountability and the ability to drive initiatives independently
- A positive can-do attitude, willingness to learn and great organizational skills
- An eye for detail and you put pride in delivering high quality work
- Handle the full recruitment cycle from start to end and look for and evaluate new ways to attract and reach out to potential Treydsters and keep a stern eye on culture fit in every step of the recruitment process
- Keep track of onboarding/offboarding and administrate agreements on employment-related changes and reviews
- Give input on People initiatives from our Chief People Officer and roll these out in Cairo (such as employee survey workshops, feedback training, career and workforce planning etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for our employees and managers at the Cairo office with backup from the Chief People Officer in Stockholm
- Drive engagement in Cairo and work in close collaboration with the CTO/Founder and managers to develop the teams and secure a strong team spirit
- Proactively handle and resolve various local ad-hoc people cases
- Have overall responsibility for the office environment, initiate culture-related activities and be an ambassador for our culture
What we offer:
A vibrant, fun and challenging workplace with ambitious plans for the future
Joining early stage means setting the foundation and culture together with the rest of the diverse Treyd family, as well as having loads of growth opportunities
High speed, lots of accountability and peer support both from Hiring Managers in Cairo and Stockholm, as well as your People team peers in Stockholm
We embrace hybrid in general although encourage all employees, especially this position, to have a “office 1st” approach - especially now when the team is growing and developing fast. Come join us at the probably most exciting part of our journey and establish a whole new segment within the fintech industry.